Monday, June 25, 2007

Reaction to your comments

Overall, this first week of our blogging has been uplifting and encouraging for me (and hopefully for you too). I appreciate so many of your comments. Perhaps the following best summarizes your comments and thoughts about our blogging approach


First, a lot of you are new to blogging and are therefore enthusiastic to learn about it. I am very pleased that you are eager to learn and are actually trying to learn how to blog. As Alan B. puts it in his comment:

an excellent idea for learning..!
something to do with computer orientaion in preparation to see, work, and live in a greener pasture

In some way, that was part of my reason for doing this too. I can't keep on dealing with you in the traditional way, when i myself believe that there is some other way of engaging you better. I hope this it. When you get into the real world, you will have to know a little about these things so you wont have a hard time catching up with the rest of your cohorts around the world.

Second, you are now interested in Asian Civ and hopefully, willing to do all my work for me (bwahahaha). This means you will look at the class learning goals and then work towards accomplishing them yourselves with only a little help from me (I hope no more help from me so i can continue with my lazy ways).

Third, your answers to the "doughnut" question are also interesting. Some are comical, some are serious, some are way off topic. I'm just glad that some of you took time to think up an answer to the question itself (instead of merely poking fun at the question). Flo Adriano merits special mention for her research on doughnut history, although next time if you're going to make that long a comment, post it instead. Comments, i think, ought to be short and concise ... oh well, to each their own.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

nyahaha... drama... joke... hehe.. seriously, almost everyone namn talga lyk it ds way.. although it is sort of magastos... its beneficial not only for you and your subject but also for our other subjects.. you know.. to b n d level 4 s really hard.. hehehe.. lots of things to do.. oone more thing s we have "palusot" to ask xtra money from our parents... nyahahaha...

Patrick said...

the cost is really one of my concerns ... thus, open offer to everyone: IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO BLOG ABOUT I.E. POST ON OUR CLASS BLOGS, IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN COME TO MY STORE AND SURF THERE.

the office is small though, maybe three to five persons lang yata kaya at a time. Not all 30-40 of you. Wednesdays to Saturdays from 7am to 7pm i am there, logged on.

Where is my store? its in the same building as Washington Trading ... the Ukay in front of Party Anime/Western Union. It says LM LAPID ENTERPRISES on the sign.

-= cHaRmOs =- said...

huwOoOOoOoW!!!!!!!!!
Sir thanks for the merit..c",)

i really don't know how to do this "blog thing" because this is my first time..hehehe... honestly, i also had a hard time making a new post for my "show and tell asia". i don't know how to add pictures kasi.(Thanks for Ms. kamille santos for helping me..)

maybe in the long run, i will learn naman all this things, also with your help and my classmates as well..

salamat po ulit!!!

sUpEr_PAL said...

sir di ko pa rin alam kung san ung place ng store mo..

hmmm.. mabibilnagn nala eto..

Atig ka gud sir!!!

tnx for teaching us this blog thing..!!!

enjoy man!!!!

emz said...

sir...hi.... so mahal man ini nga pagblog...huhu tagpira t hour dida eu?hehe

Patrick said...

@emz

no charge, kasi diri man internet cafe it amon store. ukay an amon store. pero here i have small office in the back where i have internet. that's the one i'm offering to everyone.